- Hello....my name is José Manuel Carrillo-Muñiz
and I am originally from Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico! and now I
live with my wife Leah, and our children J.J. and Kayla in Ajax, Ontario, Canada. Look
at my Yahoo
- On April 3,1999 I married my beautiful wife Leah in Toronto! Our honeymoon was in Paris, France. Our Church wedding was on November 13, 1999, and our 2nd honeymoon was in St.
Maarten! (spoiled by Hurricane
- My ancesters were Spaniards, the Carrillo's originally coming
from Castile, and the Muñiz' from Galicia. My parents are
originally from St. Thomas, USVI (although my grandparents came
from Culebra, PR) and from Adjuntas, PR.
- I'm the 7th José Carrillo in my family. (actually now the 8th! after recently finding out that my great-great grandfather was also a José Carrillo, but without middle name) We share the
same first name but we differ in our middle names (one exception).
Starting with my grandfather, José Ismael, then my father
José Manuel, my uncles José Enrique, José
Miguel, José Pilar and José Raul; then the 3rd
generation José's, José Manuel Jr. (me!), my cousins
José Alturo, José Miguel Jr. and José Pilar
Jr., and finally the 4th generation José's, Cristián
José and Joseph Edward (or José Eduardo in Spanish, also known as
J.J. for José Jr.).
- That's me! in my old office in Puerto Rico. The bodies to my
right are Leah Rolfe (well, now Leah Carrillo! ) , Millie Yadegar
and Marta González, and their heads were choped off by our
- And this is my wife Leah and I at our wedding on November 13,
1999 in Puerto Rico. Look at our
- This is our baby son Joseph Edward (aka J.J.) who was born
August 21, 2001. Look at our children's photo album!
- This is our baby daughter Kayla Zoe who was born
July 26, 2003. Look at our children's photo album!
- I'm a Computer Science Engineer, graduated from the University
of Puerto Rico,
Campus (R.U.M.) in 1990. Antes, Ahora y Siempre COLEGIO!!!
- I enjoy
Fischer Random Chess,
Dominoes, Math, Martial Arts, Cycling,
of languages (currently trying French), Science Fiction, aquariums
and SCUBA (certified by
PADI in 1986). I'm the moderator of the Fischer Random Chess email Club (FRCEC). I have
SCUBA dived in Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Bahamas and Hawaii. In the winter I play Curling, and I love it!!! In the summer I play softball. My favorite author is Jules Verne. About sports, in the MLB I'm a Yankee, in the NHL I'm a Maple Leaf, in the CFL I'm an Argos fan, and in the NLL I'm a Rock fan.
- If you are interested in playing an email chess game, or talk
about the game of Bridge, or help me with my French, send me an
We can play a game of chess, xiangqi, go or backgammon at
Its Your Turn Games! One
of my favorite sites!
Comment allez-vous? Je m'appelle José. Je suis de
Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico mais maintenant j'habite à Ajax, Ontario,
Canada. J'apprends le français.
Carrillo-Rolfe Family Ancestors Trees
My Favorite Links
My Weather Links
Profile! - My Yahoo! -
Yahoo Mail! -
Yahoo Calendar! -
My Tropical Storm Page
My page on Carrillo Family Card Games!
My page on Games with the Spanish
My page on Ocho Locos (Crazy
page on Solitaire Card Games
page on Domino Games
Fischer Random Chess email Club
Rico Tourist's Sites I have Visited
Discover Puerto Rico! page
me an Email!
to my permanent
Last updated 8/02/2015.
Go to Top of Page